[R] R moodle module

Manuel Castejón Limas manuel.castejon at unileon.es
Sun Oct 30 12:33:51 CET 2005

Hello,
I have recently started to use moodle (a course management system) for
my classes. It has turn out to be a very interesting tool. I woke up
this morning wondering about the possibility of adding a module so that
the students could use R without needing to install it, just using a
server session into moodle.

I know that there are already several on-going projects about R and the
web, but, the question is : Is anybody already developing such a module
for moodle?

If the answer is no, I shall put it in my want-to-do list, although I
can not promise any inmediate result due to may work overload.

Thanks in advance for your patience and your good efforts!

Best wishes,

Manuel Castejón Limas
E-mail: manuel.castejon at unileon.es
Área de Proyectos de Ingeniería
Departamento de Ingeniería Eléctrica y Electrónica
Universidad de León
Spain

PS: You may read more about moodle at  http://moodle.org