[R] Uncensoring a dataset - resent

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Fri Oct 28 18:04:33 CEST 2005

Although it doesn't implement the MLE, if you are looking at
environmental data, I'd suggest looking at the R package NADA
(available from CRAN). You could also contact Ed Frome at
FromeEL at ornl.gov (http://www.csm.ornl.gov/~frome/index.html), and ask
about his R functions for this -- not packaged, though.

-Don