[R] How to make labels on my dendrogam look more clear and visible

jon butchar butchar.2 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 28 11:51:11 CEST 2005

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 23:19:36 -0400
"Charles Annis, P.E." <AnnisC at ASME.org> wrote:

> I feel a bit timid in asking this question:  Why create the PS?  Why not
> create the pdf directly?
>
> ?pdf
>
> You have lots of control over the size and other characteristics, and the
> pdf can be used by MiKTeX to create a TeX -> pdf document containing your
> graphic.
>
> I'm running R 2.2.0 on a DELL WinXP machine.
>
> Charles Annis, P.E.
>
> Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
> phone: 561-352-9699
> eFax:  614-455-3265
> http://www.StatisticalEngineering.com

I'm even more timid in answering...  I like to have .ps as my working files and .pdf as the finished(?) ones.  I'm using pdflatex (TeTeX) here, so yes it's definitely an extra step.  This way though, I can instantly see which files are part of a paper / presentation and (later, if needed) backtrack through the drafts to see why I chose those ones.

jon b