[R] Errors occured

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Mon Oct 24 11:29:16 CEST 2005

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005, Leaf Sun wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Has anybody have the experience in the errors:
>
> Error in data.frame(..., check.names=FALSE): arguments imply differing
> number of rows: 343,15
>
> This is the error occured in the middle of the program. I don't think
> the data frame has any problem, if there is problem with the program,
> why it happened in the middle?

Further to Uwe's advice, looking at the traceback() output may give you an
idea of what is going wrong, and if your script is adequately written,
using debug() on the function in which the error occurs will let you
examine what is being passed to data.frame() before the error happens.

--
Roger Bivand
e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no