[R] loading packages - mac user

Cormac Lawler cormaggio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 21:35:39 CEST 2005

In the Mac version, there is no Packages>Load Packages as there is in
the PC version - instead there is the Package manager, which rejects
my attempts to download Rcmdr (it loads other packages ok, like boot,
graphics etc.) That was the error message I pasted at the end of my
mail - this makes me think that there is possibly some interference
with what I've already downloaded(?). Trying to work from the main
console, but I can't find a comprehensive, easy to understand list of
commands..
Cormac