[R] Error in lazyLoadDBfetch

taskletter taskletter at cox.net
Mon Oct 17 15:05:46 CEST 2005

Upgrading worked.  Thanks!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Prof Brian Ripley" <ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk>
To: "taskletter" <taskletter at cox.net>
Cc: <r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 12:41 AM
Subject: Re: [R] Error in lazyLoadDBfetch

What version of R is this?  That error message does not exist in current
versions of R as far as I can see (nor has it since 2.0.1).  So I believe
the advice in the posting guide applies:

   If you are using an old version of R and think it does not work
   properly, upgrade.

In earlier versions of R it indicated an OS critical error, in one case
reported here a failing hard disc.