[R] regression using a lagged dependent variable as explanatory variable

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 17:50:01 CEST 2005

Create time series from your data and then use lm with
the dyn or dynlm package (as lm does not support time
series directly).  With the dyn package you just preface
lm with dyn$ and then use lm as usual:

library(dyn)
yt <- ts(y)
xt <- ts(x)
dyn$lm(yt ~ xt + lag(yt, -1))

After loading dyn try this for more info:

package?dyn