[R] RCMD help

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Thu Oct 13 16:40:32 CEST 2005

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005, justin bem wrote:

> Hi dears,
> I have difficulty to build a package !
> I use Windows XP HOME, with and Intel PVI 2.66Ghz processor and 512MB of memory

You need to review Appendix F of the R Installation and Administration
manual, and be sure you have installed the Windows toolset, and modified
your PATH setting. The explanations look long, but are complete and do
work. The "sh" that Windows is looking for, is among the tools you should
have installed and put in your PATH, so it looks as though this is your
difficulty.