[R] plot - no main title and missing abscissa value

Iain Gallagher iaingallagher at btopenworld.com
Mon Oct 10 17:21:24 CEST 2005

For anyone who's looked at my previously posted problem I have managed
to solve the missing graph title by removing the main="Graph Title" call
from my plot definition and adding a line defining the graph title as a
"title" call.

i.e. from

 >plot(Day, Ym1Imp, ylim=c(0,100), type="b", bty="l", main="Ym1
Expression", cex=1.3, xaxt="n", yaxt="n") #plot implant data

 >plot(Day, Ym1Imp, ylim=c(0,100), type="b", bty="l",  cex=1.3,
xaxt="n", yaxt="n") #plot implant data

 >title(main="Ym1 Expression")# add title

which for some reason works.

Still have the missing abscissa value though :-(

Iain