[R] trouble installing AnalyzeFMRI package: please help

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 01:39:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

Many thanks! I was able to install other packages so I will contact the package
maintainer if I can figure out who he is. Any clues?

I use this Yahoo! e-mail address as a junk e-mail address since the archives
contain the complete e-mail address (no anti-spam measures taken) so I do not
include my real name.

It would be nice if the R-archivers stripped e-mail addresses from posters (or
messed it up) so that spider programs would not be able to get it.

Many thanks and best wishes,
GT