[R] Access to particular predict value

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Oct 2 22:24:57 CEST 2005

	  If you would still like help from this list, please provide a very
simple reproducible example to help what you tried that didn't quite
work.  There are several functions that use inverse distance weighting
(IDW) and kriging for geostatistical computations.

	  spencer graves
p.s.   PLEASE do read the posting guide!
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  I believe that people who use
the posting guide generally get better answers quicker, because it is
easier for others to understand what they want.

--
Spencer Graves, PhD
Senior Development Engineer

spencer.graves at pdf.com