[R] date/time arithmetic

bogdan romocea br44114 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 20:42:12 CET 2005

What do you need a bunch of functions for? I'm not familiar with the
details of difftime objects, however an easy way out of here is to get
the time difference in seconds, which you can then add or subtract as
you please from date-times.

x<-Sys.time(); y<-Sys.time()+3600
diff <- as.numeric(difftime(y,x,units="secs"))
x; y; diff
y-diff