[R] multilevel models and sample size

ronggui 042045003 at fudan.edu.cn
Sun Nov 27 18:33:38 CET 2005

It is not a pure  R question,but I hope some one can give me advices.

I want to use analysis my data with the multilevel model.The data has 2 levels---- the second level has 52 units and each second level unit has 19-23 units.I think the sample size is quite small,but just now I can't make the sample size much bigger.So I want to ask if I use the multilevel model to analysis the data set,will it be acceptable?  or  unacceptable because of the small sample size?

Thank you very much!

ronggui

2005-11-28

------