[R] Tiger Mac stalls running Rcmdr program

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Fri Nov 25 17:17:01 CET 2005

Hi Maha,

Can you provide me with a bit more info? No need to copy the R Help
Mailing List for now.

Can you let me know:

1) When you start X11, does the X11 window popup (which I usually
close immediately)?
2) Can you load library(car) from the R console?
3) Does the Rcmdr window pops up?
4) Any further output on the R console?

Rob