[R] conversion from RData to R file

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon Nov 21 18:01:08 CET 2005

Please read the docs! -- especially "An Introduction to R." There is no need
whatever to have your **data** in text format (other than, perhaps, to read
into into R), which is generally what "R format" (a .R suffix in teh
filename, I presume) indicates.

See ?attach, perhaps? -- or maybe ?load .

Also please read the posting guide and provide a reproducible example as it
suggests to clearly communicate what you wish to do.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze the scientific learning
process."  - George E. P. Box