[R] cointegration rank

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com
Mon Nov 21 13:23:43 CET 2005

Thanks a lot!

I have another question on "cointegration", so I will go on this post.

Is it possible to estimate a cointegration with some exogenous
explanatory variables? Since, after testing for exogeneity, I would like
to re-estimate the relation keeping some of the previous endogenous as
exogenous.

Many thanks!

Carlo

Hello Carlo,

you can use the 'dumvar' argument for his purpose, and exclude the relevant
variables from your data matrix 'x'.

HTH,
Bernhard