[R] cointegration rank

Carlo Fezzi fezzi at stat.unibo.it
Mon Nov 21 12:14:50 CET 2005

Thanks a lot!

I have another question on "cointegration", so I will go on this post.

Is it possible to estimate a cointegration with some exogenous
explanatory variables? Since, after testing for exogeneity, I would like
to re-estimate the relation keeping some of the previous endogenous as
exogenous.

Many thanks!

Carlo