[R] Variograms and large distances

Ruben Roa RRoa at fisheries.gov.fk
Wed Nov 9 11:32:49 CET 2005

Hi Julian,

I suggest you transform your coordinates to UTM. I use Eino Uikannen's
GeoConv program
http://www.kolumbus.fi/eino.uikkanen/geoconvgb/index.htm
but i believe there are packages and functions in R to carry out the
transformation. GeoConv is a DOS program that runs in batch
mode from the DOS console.
Ruben