[R] Rserve/Python

Barry Rowlingson B.Rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 15:47:32 CET 2005

Has anyone done anything on a Python client for Rserve?

Simon Urbanek (Rserve dev) tells me he heard of some people working on
it a couple of years ago but nothing came of it. If anyone has done
anything, or might find it interesting, please get in touch with me.

I know there's also the RSPython package but I'm tied to a particular
python version and I can't be sure I'll get RSPython working (in Windows
as well as Linux). At least if I write a Python-Rserve client its my job
to make it work!

Thanks,

Barry Rowlingson
Maths and Stats