[R] (no subject)

ManuelPerera-Chang@fmc-ag.com ManuelPerera-Chang at fmc-ag.com
Wed Nov 2 15:34:07 CET 2005

Hi Eszter,
These are all in the "base" package ..
Please try ...

?sapply
?diag
?sqrt

for the standardization ...

invTotal<-t(1/sapply(mydataset,sum,na.rm=T))
szorzo<-diag(as.vector(invTotal),length(invTotal))
szorzo%*%t(mydataset)

Szia,

Manuel

Dear Colleagues,

It is Eszter Illyés from Hungary. I just have started to use R yesterday,
so I am a real beginner (but I could run some PCOA and managed to
transpose a dataframe).

No I have a problem that I would like to standardize my datafile with
the row totals and than make an arcsin squareroot transformation.
How can I do that? In which package shall I look for and for what
option?

Thank you very much, have a nice day

Eszter