[R] help with hier.part

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Wed Nov 2 09:44:22 CET 2005

Hi

although I do not know anything about hier.part package I try few
comments

- see posting guide as it suggest to try to present a toy example
which shows your problem

- are there some error messages or the result is not as you expect?

- what is TEMP - seems to me that you need to define it before
hier.part() function and you did it but I am not sure if it contained
what it should contain

- usually when something "does not work" means I made a mistake
and I have to bore deeper to to syntax and man pages of a
function. I swear that reading all posibble sources of information is
worth the time if you really want to use R.

HTH
Petr