[R] R Graphs in Powerpoint

Jarrett Byrnes redbeard at arrr.net
Tue Nov 1 00:14:06 CET 2005

Hey, all.  Quick question.  I'm attempting to use some of the great
graphs generated in R for an upcoming talk that I'm writing in
Powerpoint.  Copying and pasting (I'm using OSX) yields graphs that
look great in Powerpoint - until I resize them.  Then fonts, points,
and lines all become quite pixelated and blurry.  Even if I size the
window properly first, and then copy and paste in the graph, when I
then view the slideshow, the graphs come out pixelated and blurry.

Is there any good solution to this, or is this some fundamental
incompatibility that I can't get around?

-Jarrett