[R] plotting box plots on same x

BJ erithid at bellsouth.net
Fri May 27 17:01:39 CEST 2005

Does it matter what they are? they are just names. The six box plots are
from the array I created with columns. I forgot to add teh dim
statement, my mistake. But I thought it was obvious that i was using a
matrix from the data frame call and the assignments I provided. My
question was simply about setting the x axis so that it stopped after
x=3, even though I had 6 plots.  For teh record, before I get jumped on
for the statistics, I am just using a 3 x 6 matrix to test the code
before applying it to actual data. Also, I was not being scarcastic. I
have recieved a lot of help from this mailing list. The R documentation
is hard to hunt down and not complete. Without the help of actual people
I would be dead in the water. I am sorry for any hostility that I have
incurred. ~Erithid