[R] R unable to run on Mac OS 10.4 Tiger

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Tue May 24 19:33:36 CEST 2005

Hi Guillaume,

There is a R-SIG-Mac alias where many of these questions are being
addressed.

The most likely reason is that you have a .RData file around that its
trying to load.
It might be missing a library or trying to connect to X11.

Can you check for that 1st in a terminal window (ls -lia). Finder
does not show .xxx files.
If you reply to me, we can take it from there or switch to R-Sig-Mac.

Rob