[R] R version 1.9.1

Christopher Wills cwills at ucsd.ucsd.edu
Sun May 22 00:39:29 CEST 2005

Can anybody help? I have been running multiple programs simultaneously
in Raqua windows, on Mac OS 10.3 on a G5 dual processor Mac, using R
version 1.9.1. I rebooted my computer recently, and thought that I
would upgrade to the latest R at the same time. Alas, I find that the
newest R does not (so far as I can tell) allow multiple Raqua windows.
I would like to go back to 1.9.1, but I have erased the original
compressed binary file and it has vanished from the official web sites.
Does anyone have a binary of this version that they can send me? (I
have Fetch, if it should prove too large.) Alternatively, is there a
way to run multiple Raqua windows in the newest R?
	Many thanks!
	Chris Wills
Christopher Wills
Professor of Biological Sciences