[R] Re: text mining: ttda

Weiwei Shi helprhelp at gmail.com
Thu May 19 21:10:42 CEST 2005

Dear Jean-Pierre:
I used R, version 2.0.1 and I followed the example from
?ttda.forms.frame
and got a dataframe:  federalist.frame and run
> ttda.lemmatisation(federalist.frame$graphical.forms, ispell.path='/usr/bin/ispell')
[1] "ispell output : wrong size ..."
Error in ttda.util.lemmatisation(levels(forms), ...) :
        ispell output : wrong size ...

and I got the error message as above.

Please be advised!

Thanks,