[R] Solutions? "Intro Stats with R" - Dalgaard

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Mon May 16 20:43:31 CEST 2005

"graek just graek" <graek at lycos.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm going through the book "Introductory Statistics with R" by
> Dalgaard to teach myself R. At the end of each chapter there are
> some exercises. Does anyone know of any place on the net where
> someone has posted the answers to these?
>
> I've looked at the author's and the publisher's site with no luck.
> And no, this is not cheating for a class, I graduated several years
> ago...this is for personal enrichment... ;-) I'm just stuck on a few
> of these.

If I ever find the stamina, the intention is that the 2nd edition will
have Answers to Exercises, so I have gone through them recently.

I've put a first(!!) draft on

http://biostat.ku.dk/~pd/ISwR-answers.pdf

All sorts of reservations apply, including the possibility that the
actual text of the book might need changes to make the answers
intelligible. Feedback is welcome.