[R] How to convert color to black & white - Solve

Muhammad Subianto subianto at gmail.com
Mon May 16 18:39:50 CEST 2005

Dear Uwe,
Thank for you advice.
Now, I know how to do with my color printer to print black and white.
James Holtman have advise me about that.
Then I use a simple color like this to use my picture.
print.bw4 <-c(blueF         = "#0000FF",
              redF          = "#FF0000",
              salmon.light  = "#dd9955",
              yellowF       = "#FFFF00")
barplot(1:4,col = print.bw4)