[R] Problem installing packages.

Kenneth Cabrera krcabrer at epm.net.co
Wed May 11 06:16:08 CEST 2005

Hello, R users:

I got the following problem when I try to install some packages using
the 2.1.0 patched version on Window$.

This is only an example.
The same happens when I try to install ade4.
(it download the packages and their dependency, but when it finish to
download
it shows the same error)

> > utils:::menuInstallPkgs()
> trying URL
> 'http://cran.at.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/2.1/CoCo_0.1.6.5.zip'
> Content type 'application/zip' length 1895592 bytes
> opened URL
> downloaded 1851Kb
>
> package 'CoCo' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
> bundle 'CoCo' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
> Error in sprintf(gettext("unable to move temp installation '%d' to
>         use format %s for character objects

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your help.

Kenneth