[R] (no subject)

yushengl@email.unc.edu yushengl at email.unc.edu
Tue May 10 15:48:52 CEST 2005

Dear All

If I want to adjusted plot, like

Say I want to see Y ~ lo(X1, span=0.75, df=2) | X2 X3?

Is there any S-Plus function that I can do? or cr.plots or av.plots in R could
do it.

Many thanks.


More information about the R-help mailing list