[R] Extract just some fields from XML

Gorjanc Gregor Gregor.Gorjanc at bfro.uni-lj.si
Mon May 9 07:28:42 CEST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Davis [mailto:sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov]
Sent: pon 2005-05-09 02:38
To: Gorjanc Gregor; r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject: Re: [R] Extract just some fields from XML

>Gregor,
>
>I'm not answering your question directly, but have you looked at the
>bioconductor package "annotate"?  I bet it does much of what you are trying
>to do....
>
>http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/release1.5/package/html/index.html
>
>List of functions:
>
>http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/release1.5/package/html/descrips/annotateDesc.html

Sean,

thank you for this. I'm aware of functions in 'annotate' and I also usem them in my
work.

Lep pozdrav / With regards,
    Gregor Gorjanc

University of Ljubljana
Biotechnical Faculty        URI: http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si/MR/ggorjan
Zootechnical Department     mail: gregor.gorjanc <at> bfro.uni-lj.si
Groblje 3                   tel: +386 (0)1 72 17 861
SI-1230 Domzale             fax: +386 (0)1 72 17 888
Slovenia, Europe