[R] ScieViews installer

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Sat May 7 17:29:07 CEST 2005

Thank you for your help.
The library directory contained some very strangely named
subdirectories, file3132 and similarly.
After removing these and vereything related to SciViews
I was able to install SciViews.
Looking back I seem to remember that form time to time
these strange directories appear and I do not understand
where they come from.
Could it be a timing issue, i.e. Windows trying to remove
a directory too early? I remember similar problems with
temporary files not being deletable by Excel.

--
Erich Neuwirth, University of Vienna
Faculty of Computer Science