[R] building from source after installing binary package

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz at cnio.es
Fri May 6 11:12:05 CEST 2005

Dear Uwe,

Yes, sure, I understand how to install to another directory. I think I was not
very clear, because my doubt is whether I should do that, or if it is OK to
install to the very same place where Debian left the previous installation.
By doing the later I save myself having to reinstall packages, etc, etc.

R.