[R] General Question on learning R...

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue May 3 17:52:51 CEST 2005

	  I'm looking at the same thing.  A good source for this is to
'install.packages(c("fBasics", "fCalendar", "fExtremes", "fMultivar",
"fOptions", "fPotfolio", "fractdiff", "fSeries", "its", "lme4",
"zoo"))', then 'update.packages()'.  These will install subdirectories
or folders with the indicated names "fBasics", etc., in "library" with
your R installation.  For example, in my Windows installation, I have
"D:\Program files\R\rw2010pat\library", which contains many subfolders
including ones named "fSeries".  These all contain files "*.R", which
provide sample code.

	  spencer graves