[R] Habituation model

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Mar 30 14:57:28 CEST 2005

since you measure the same dog several times its measurements are
correlated and you should take this into account in your analysis
(i.e., "aov()" is not appropriate in this case). Probably you could
find functions "lme()" and "gls()" in the "nlme" package very useful
for your problem and for which a very good reference is:

@Book{pinheiro.bates:00,
  author    = {J. Pinheiro and D. Bates},
  title     = {Mixed-Effects Models in S and S-PLUS},
  year      = {2000},
  address   = {New York},
  publisher = {Springer-Verlag}
}

I hope it helps.

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/16/336899
Fax: +32/16/337015
Web: http://www.med.kuleuven.ac.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm