[R] learning networks with a large number of variables and pre-set parents.

Achim Zeileis Achim.Zeileis at wu-wien.ac.at
Fri Mar 25 11:40:46 CET 2005

This is the second time within 24 hours that you cross-posted the same
question to two of the R mailing lists, please read the posting guide
linked at the bottom of this mail on how to properly ask your questions.

As for your question: I'm not aware of an R package that would be able to
do what you are looking for, but you might also ask the maintainer of the
package you're specifically interested in for more details.