[R] OS X, exporting graphics, postscript()

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Fri Mar 25 00:07:20 CET 2005

Since it was only yesterday, perhaps you can think over what you did
between then and now that might have affected things.

R is very stable; it is very unlikely that R has changed. Hence,
either something outside R changed that affects R's postscript output
-- also unlikely -- or you are doing something different in what you
are telling R to do. Since you didn't provide examples that fail, we
can only guess...

Are you giving exactly the same commands today on exactly the same data?
Are you remembering to use dev.off() after the graphics commands are complete?

-Don