[R] Question with lattice xyplot

Deepayan Sarkar deepayan at stat.wisc.edu
Tue Mar 22 18:01:02 CET 2005

On Tuesday 22 March 2005 10:26, Ghosh, Sandeep wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a quick question and any help is greatly appreciated. For the
> following data when I try to produce the image using xyplot function
> in lattice package, the key has 4 rows instead of 2. Can anyone tell
> me what I'm doing wrong and what is the way to fix the problem. Here
> the code that I'm running

Your key is not formatted correctly. In particular, the first component
of key$points is (1) not named and (2) itself a list of length 4. Since
it's not named, it's not contributing anything to the key itself, but
the length of 4 confuses draw.key into thinking that the points
component should have 4 rows.

Deepayan