[R] problem in textConnection function

Mulholland, Tom Tom.Mulholland at dpi.wa.gov.au
Tue Mar 22 04:18:14 CET 2005

It seems to me that you are trying to do too much at a time. Firstly I think it would be a good idea to get you code working before you try and make a package.

Some possibilities are that you write somethin meaningful rather than the first thing that pops into your head. What sort of output are you really expecting

When I used your code