[R] install package on windows

Omar Lakkis uofiowa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 23:25:46 CET 2005

I created a package using R CMd build and I do have a .tar.gz fine
now. The package was created on a Linux box. A co-worker needs to
install this package on his Windows machine. How can he do that?
When I tried to install it on his box from a cygwin shell using R CMD
INSTALL perl complained that Dcf.pm was not in the path. Do I need to
install anything?
When I tried installing it from the GUI by choosing install local
package it complained about not being able from the zipped file.

Help is appreciated.