[R] Sweave/margin

Doran, Harold HDoran at air.org
Fri Mar 18 22:54:30 CET 2005

Try a code chunk like this:

<<echo=FALSE>>=
options(width = 70)
@

-----Original Message-----
From: r-help-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch [mailto:r-help-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch] On Behalf Of Katharina Hoff
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 4:50 PM
To: r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject: [R] Sweave/margin

Hi!

I am currently using Sweave for writing my bachelor thesis - and I have a
problem:

I am using a LaTeX style (report) with quite big margin spaces. The Sweave generated LaTeX code "floats" into the margin - and it looks ugly. The text is blocked and fine... then there comes some flattering code running over the margin... and blocked text again.

Considering the LaTeX output, I guess that Sweave puts the source code somehow in LaTeX-boxes and I suppose there is a place where I could change the width of the source code boxes (At a certain point, there is a break, closely before the text would drift out of the page. Then the code continues in new lines below.)

Does anyone know where I could change or insert the box width?

Or probably I am totally wrong and someone knows another solution...

Hoping for help - and excuse if anyone asked this stupid question before, I did not find it in the archive,

Katharina Hoff

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl