[R] New user of R on Mac OS X - Please help

Depiereux Constant constant.depiereux at aqte.be
Sat Mar 12 15:44:08 CET 2005

Brand new Mac OS X user, I am transfering my R stuffs from my windows
machine.

When porting some of my functions, I got messages such as  :

2005-03-12 15:37:52.456 R[673] *** NSTimer discarding exception
'NSRangeException' (reason '*** NSRunStorage, _NSBlockNumberForIndex():
index (3607) beyond array bounds (2000)') that raised during firing of
timer with target 3ba850 and selector 'runRELP:'

Does any body of you have any idea where I should be starting looking
for a solution for ditto?

Thnaks in advance four your help.

Constant Depièreux
Managing Director
Applied Quality Technologies Europe sprl
Rue des Déportés 123, B4800   Verviers
Tel : + 32 87 29 21 75
Fax : +32 87 29 21 71
Mobile : +32 475 555 818