[R] dates and graphic

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sat Mar 12 01:12:20 CET 2005

      I'm not certain what you want, but will the following help you:

plot(1:4, type="n")
text(1:4, letters[1:4])

      If this does NOT solve your problem, please tell us why it is
deficient.  If you try something else that does not work, please
describe what you tried and why you didn't like that, either.

      hope this helps.
might help you find answers and / or formulate a question so it would
more likely generate a useful reply.