[R] Bonferroni simultaneous confidence intervals for multipleregression

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Fri Mar 11 13:29:43 CET 2005

Dear Cara,

You could use the confint() function, setting the level argument to 1 -
alpha/length(coefficients(model)), where model is the linear model that
you've fit and alpha is the complement of the level of confidence. If you're
interested only in a subset of say p coefficients, then use 1 - alpha/p.

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox
Department of Sociology