[R] RODBC Package

Stephan Freyberger Stephan.Freyberger at rwth-aachen.de
Fri Mar 11 10:53:21 CET 2005

Hello R-Help,

is there any way of using the RODBC Package on a Mac OS X
System? If yes, what do I need to get it running. Concerning these
issues, I am pretty unexperienced, so please state any step
necessary. The actual problem is accessing data in Excel- files.
(unfortunately no alternative way of entering the data).
I already installed the Package, but it says the following:

> versuch <- odbcConnectExcel("Thermanali-Versuch.xls")
Error: couldn't find function "odbcConnectExcel"

Thanks in Advance

Stephan Freyberger