[R] two-dimensional integration?

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Mar 10 09:02:35 CET 2005

This existed even before the Athens Olympics 2004 :)

look at package "adapt" which integrates a function from 2 to 20
dimensions, e.g.,

library(adapt)
f <- function(x){
    x1 <- x[1]
    x2 <- x[2]
    sin(x1*x2)*exp(x1-x2)
}

adapt(2, c(0,0), c(1,1), functn=f)

I hope it helps.

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/16/336899
Fax: +32/16/337015
Web: http://www.med.kuleuven.ac.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm