[R] How could I catch the R data-output stream and presented by other software func

Michael shen michael_shen at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 07:37:13 CET 2005

Dear All R-helper,

I wonder to know that could I do the computation  staff in R environment and
get the R data output stream ,then presented by other software functions in
their GUI.(for example: get the R data output streamand present the data
using SPSS function in SPSS output GUI). Is there some R -packages in CRAN
already do this kind of function? and what kind of document should I read?

Thanks in advance

Michael