[R] R CMD check errors

Chris Jackson chris.jackson at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Mar 9 18:41:36 CET 2005

In my experience these are usually signs of an error in your NAMESPACE
file, such as a function name in the NAMESPACE which does not match the
function name in the package.

Chris

--
Christopher Jackson <chris.jackson at imperial.ac.uk>, Research Associate,
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Imperial College