[R] ismev package

Gregor.gawron@rmf.ch Gregor.gawron at rmf.ch
Mon Mar 7 17:52:44 CET 2005

Check the reference book and the homepage of the author:" An Introduction to Statistical Modeling of Extreme Values" by Stuart Coles
Springer Series in Statistics. ISBN 1-85233-459-2. Published: September, 2001. You will find explanation and examples Point process. Alternatively, you may also look at  http://www.math.ethz.ch/~mcneil and his publication list.
Gregor