[R] Rconsole wishlist

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Fri Mar 4 01:43:40 CET 2005

I'm guessing you're talking about Rgui on Windows, but please don't leave us
guessing.

If you run R under Ess/(X)Emacs, you have the entire session that can be
saved in a (transcript) file.

Does your OS not put date stamps on file?

> file.info(".Rhistory")
          size isdir mode               mtime               ctime
.Rhistory 1025 FALSE  666 2005-03-03 19:27:31 2004-08-13 10:45:09
                        atime
.Rhistory 2005-03-03 19:27:31

Andy

http://www.scieng.flinders.edu.au/biology/people/mackay_d/index.html